- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
The Federal Cabinet, in its second meeting on Friday 24th August 2018, decided to allow Suzuki Mehran and Suzuki Cultus to be used by 17 and 22-grade officers. Read Also: PM Imran Khan decides to auction…
In an interesting turn of event, Federal cabinet today has declared SRO 1067(1)/2017 invalid and has directed FBR to clear the 10,000 stranded cars at Karachi port, under old import policy, which have been…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.