- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
- Forget MG3, Say Hi to MG4: Javed Afridi
- SBP Import Curbs May Beget Petroleum Shortage
- One-Way Violators to Face Arrest & Case in Lahore
- 1968 Volkswagen Beetle With Air Suspension – Owner Review
The new Toyota Corolla 2017 has quickly become a hot favorite of Pakistani consumers after its launch not too long ago. But the new car brought new sort of problems with it. And I am not talking about any sort…
Today, NAB carried out a advertisement in local newspapers intimating the public about an inquiry started against Toyota Garden Motors, Lahore about a scam/fraud against the owners and the sales officer of that…
Pakistan Bureau of Statistics just released information regarding the total value of vehicles imported in the period of July-March 2011-2012 which has is a whopping 249 million US $ (22.585034 billion PKR).…
Investigations have begun into allegations that unscrupulous individuals have been exporting affected vehicles - some stolen even from the municipal parking lots where they were temporarily stored. In…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.