- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
Nissan’s latest revision of its amazingly quick flagship 4-seater is the most extensive yet. There’s a new face, interior, and more power. It includes the most significant cosmetic changes done to the R35…
There were two UGR Lamborghini's against a AMS Alpha 12 Nissan GT-R. While one UGR Lamborghini Gallardo with the flappy-pedal gearbox (e-gear) defeated the GT-R couple of times but it eventually broke down due…
Top Gear tested the 2012 Nissan GTR which completely destroyed the Jaguar XKR proving that Supercar can come in for very cheap and it was a blow in the face of the expensive cars like the 911 Turbo S or even…
It is no secret anymore as Nissan has revealed for plans of introducing its ugly Juke SUV to Europe in a performance trim which will be powered by Nissan GTR’s 3.8-liter V6 twin-turbo engine. Nissan has…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.