- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
In most cities of Pakistan, the department of traffic police has never had a good reputation, and some would argue Islamabad Traffic Police is also one of them. However, in recent years ITP has shown tremendous…
1986-1996 a decade all bike enthusiasts remember primarily due to the Honda CBR250 series. The most loved CBR250 was the undisputed king of that time the CBR250RR which carried the nickname "baby blade."…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.