- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
In most cities of Pakistan, the department of traffic police has never had a good reputation, and some would argue Islamabad Traffic Police is also one of them. However, in recent years ITP has shown tremendous…
1986-1996 a decade all bike enthusiasts remember primarily due to the Honda CBR250 series. The most loved CBR250 was the undisputed king of that time the CBR250RR which carried the nickname "baby blade."…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.