- Low Sales – Toyota Yaris Discontinued in India
- “KIA Stonic is The Most Anticipated Crossover,” Owner’s Review
- No More Use of Mobile Phones While Driving
- Here is the Journey of General Tyres of Over 50 Years
- Is New Honda Civic Coming to Pakistan Next Year?
- Haval Is Finally Delivering Jolion SUVs
- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Banned Auto Finance of Imported Cars
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
hyundai motor company
We reported earlier that Hyundai Nishat Motor had inked an agreement with the Government of Pakistan to assemble and launch vehicles of Hyundai in Pakistan. For this purpose, the Hyundai Nishat Motor is holding…
According to sources, the South Korean multinational automotive manufacturer headquartered in Seoul, is gearing up to start an automobile assembly plant in Pakistan. The company has partnered with one of…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.