- Fortuner GR & Revo GR Sport Spotted in Pakistan, Are They Coming?
- Proton Increases Price of Single Variant of SAGA
- PakWheels Car Mela Islamabad Happening This Weekend
- Booking Details of Changan Cars After Price Hike
- Changan Car Prices Increased Up To Rs.10.5 Lacs
- Rs. 4 Lacs “ON” on Suzuki Alto, Being Sold for Rs. 2,800,000
- Honda Recalls Vehicles with Faulty Airbags
- Made-in-Pakistan EV Scooter Launched
- Armed Robbers Looted Bikers in Sindh [Video]
- Toyota Pakistan Offering 100% Refund with Markup
hyundai motor company
And the news is that Hyundai Motor Company has decided to discontinue Hyundai Sonata as the company has no plans to develop the next generation of the mid-sized sedan. According to an official of the company,…
We reported earlier that Hyundai Nishat Motor had inked an agreement with the Government of Pakistan to assemble and launch vehicles of Hyundai in Pakistan. For this purpose, the Hyundai Nishat Motor is holding…
According to sources, the South Korean multinational automotive manufacturer headquartered in Seoul, is gearing up to start an automobile assembly plant in Pakistan. The company has partnered with one of…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.