- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Official Specs and Features
- Here are UNOFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
- First Batch of 40 Green Line Buses Arrived At Karachi Port
- Driver’s License Process Will Now Be 100% Transparent
- Semiconductor Chip Shortage’s Impact on Pakistan Auto Industry
- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
Isuzu has revealed the all-new MU-X, a 3-row SUV. This vehicle has the new third-generation Dmax revealed late last year/ October 2019 for Thailand and other regions. As of now the new MU-X is available in…
The prices of double cabin (4×4) vehicles, including Hilux Revo and Isuzu D-Max, are expected to increase after the federal government imposed Federal Excise Duty (FED) on them. Under 2020-21 budget, the…
Isuzu D-Max was launched back in 2018 in Pakistan. The launch of this pickup truck diversified options for local consumers who previously had only one option: Toyota Hilux. It launched with three different…
Ghandhara Industries Limited (GIL), the authorised assembler and manufacturers of Japanese Isuzu pickups, trucks and buses, has launched a new range of pickup trucks in Pakistan. GIL is one of the oldest…
Ghandhara has launched all-new Isuzu D-Max 2019 with three different variants and 2 different engine options; 2.5 Litre and 3.0 Litre. As per the details available to PakWheels.com, the vehicle is available…
After the auto policy 2016-21, many new automakers have entered in Pakistan. The companies have announced that they would soon be launching vehicles in the country. The automakers are not only gearing up to…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.