- Complete Ban on CBU Car Imports ❌
- What If We Have The Latest Hyundai Santro in Pakistan?
- Honda CG 125 ⚡ Yamaha YB125Z DX – We Have a Clear Winner!
- “Don’t Buy Range Rover” – Owner Protested Outside Dealership
- Who Are Better Drivers? Lefties or Righties?
- Regulatory Duties Up to 100% on Cars & Tyres Import Proposed
- US Dollar Going Up, Are Car Prices Too??
- Toyota Car Bookings Suspended, Once Again
- Hyundai Sonata to be Discontinued….Internationally!
- “Suzuki’s Economical Car with Only Front Power Windows & 1 Airbag” – Owner’s Review
japanese used cars
The government of Pakistan issued two SROs namely SRO 1035(1)/2017 and 1067(1)/2017 last year which created a lot of fuss in the local automobile industry and faced harsh criticism from importers. According to…
Have you ever wondered why the used cars in Japan are in much better condition than even the new cars in Pakistan? Well here is the real reason. About ten years back I had the opportunity to visit Japan and…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.