- Toyota Yaris GLi 1.3 CVT vs. Honda City i-VTEC 1.3 Prosmatec: A brief comparison!
- Toyota Yaris Altiv 1.3L MT vs. Toyota Corolla GLi 1.3L MT: A brief comparison!
- Petrol Price To Remain Unchanged For April 2020
- Local auto parts makers extend their help, offer to make medical equipment
- Tips to Extend the Life of Your Car’s Parts
- Government bans oil imports due to low demand
- NHMP closes Motorway for all kinds of traffic
- Yamaha R1 Detailed Review, Price, Specification & Features
- Mitsubishi Lancer 1.8 Turbo 2006 Owner’s Review
- Pakistan’s Auto Industry Halts Production Due To Coronavirus
The car and jeeps production in the country has soared to 231,138 units in the Fiscal Year 2017-18. According to a local media outlet, cars and jeeps production has gone up by 21.35% to over 2 lac units in…
During the first eleven months of the year 2016-17, the manufacturing of cars and jeeps increased by 6.28% in comparison to the output of the previous fiscal year. 178,944 jeeps and cars were produced in the…
Zubair Hashmi 251
Driving a 4WD vehicle used to be pride of soldiers only. As young military officers, we were always fascinated with the idea of driving open top jeeps in deserts and fields during training exercises. Later in…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.