- Another Changan SUV Oshan X7 Spotted – Int’l Specs & Features
- Difference Between Petrol and Diesel Engine
- Honda Civic 11th Gen Official Specs & Features Revealing on THIS Date!
- Tax to Stop ‘ON Money’ Imposed in This City & Province
- Year-On-Year Car Sales Grew By 197% In March
- Changan SUV UNI-T Spotted – Here Are Int’l Specs & Features
- This is When Proton Pakistan is Starting Local Assembly
- Traffic Plan – These Areas in Lahore Are Blocked Due to Protest
- Finally – Booking for Hilux Toyota Revo Facelift is Open
- Toyota Corolla Cross Premium vs Hyundai Tucson AWD – A Comparison
The car and jeeps production in the country has soared to 231,138 units in the Fiscal Year 2017-18. According to a local media outlet, cars and jeeps production has gone up by 21.35% to over 2 lac units in…
Jamal Pasha 69
During the first eleven months of the year 2016-17, the manufacturing of cars and jeeps increased by 6.28% in comparison to the output of the previous fiscal year. 178,944 jeeps and cars were produced in the…
Zubair Hashmi 895
Driving a 4WD vehicle used to be pride of soldiers only. As young military officers, we were always fascinated with the idea of driving open top jeeps in deserts and fields during training exercises. Later in…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.