- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
The adrenaline-pumping Jhal Magsi Desert Challenge 2019 has ended with Zian Mehmood grabbing the first spot in Prepared Category A, by completing the track in 02:16:17. Note here that in 2018 Nadir Magsi won…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.