- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
- Forget MG3, Say Hi to MG4: Javed Afridi
- SBP Import Curbs May Beget Petroleum Shortage
- One-Way Violators to Face Arrest & Case in Lahore
- 1968 Volkswagen Beetle With Air Suspension – Owner Review
This blog is dedicated to Nissan Juke. The crossovers are quite a thing nowadays. Nissan was one of the first carmakers to come up with their version of a crossover. It was the trendsetter when it comes to big…
When Nissan UK executed the project of converting a normal shopping trolley into a uber racing machine, they took Nissan GT-R's parts like the engine, electronics, drivetrain and transmission and put them into…
It is no secret anymore as Nissan has revealed for plans of introducing its ugly Juke SUV to Europe in a performance trim which will be powered by Nissan GTR’s 3.8-liter V6 twin-turbo engine. Nissan has…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.