- No More Use of Mobile Phones While Driving
- Here is the Journey of General Tyres of Over 50 Years
- Is New Honda Civic Coming to Pakistan Next Year?
- Haval Is Finally Delivering Jolion SUVs
- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Banned Auto Finance of Imported Cars
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
This blog is dedicated to Nissan Juke. The crossovers are quite a thing nowadays. Nissan was one of the first carmakers to come up with their version of a crossover. It was the trendsetter when it comes to big…
When Nissan UK executed the project of converting a normal shopping trolley into a uber racing machine, they took Nissan GT-R's parts like the engine, electronics, drivetrain and transmission and put them into…
It is no secret anymore as Nissan has revealed for plans of introducing its ugly Juke SUV to Europe in a performance trim which will be powered by Nissan GTR’s 3.8-liter V6 twin-turbo engine. Nissan has…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.