- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
The Japanese Kei car segment has been blessed with few of the most desirable contenders. It really makes the decision of buying a Kei car one of the toughest one. In today's comparison, we are talking about two…
Take a look at the state of the current local automotive industry in Pakistan, and you'll quickly realize that there really isn't anything that genuinely appeals to modern day millennials within Pakistan. Of…
Due to a constrained local auto industry, long delivery times and feature-less cars, Pakistanis import cars to fulfill their passion to drive good vehicles. Most of the cars which are imported into the country…
In 2017, more than 65,000 cars were imported in Pakistan, and we have one of those cars for you this time. Previously, we reviewed Honda N-WGN Custom. This time around, we are doing a detailed review of Honda…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.