- No More Use of Mobile Phones While Driving
- Here is the Journey of General Tyres of Over 50 Years
- Is New Honda Civic Coming to Pakistan Next Year?
- Haval Is Finally Delivering Jolion SUVs
- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Banned Auto Finance of Imported Cars
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
If you spent your childhood in Pakistan, then chances are your first family car was a Suzuki Alto (Mehran). And if that is not the case then one of your friends must have had one. Suzuki Alto always enjoyed a…
Take a look at the state of the current local automotive industry in Pakistan, and you'll quickly realize that there really isn't anything that genuinely appeals to modern day millennials within Pakistan. Of…
In 2017, more than 65,000 cars were imported in Pakistan, and we have one of those cars for you this time. Previously, we reviewed Honda N-WGN Custom. This time around, we are doing a detailed review of Honda…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.