- No Helmet – Lahore Police Issued 99,000 Challans in 3 Weeks
- DFSK Gearing Up to Launch Electric and Hybrid Cars in Pakistan
- Kia Picanto to get 2nd Facelift Next Year
- Rehan Tanvir’s Infamous Revo With A Starlight Roof – Owner Review
- Govt Proposes to Ban Cars Older Than 30 Years in Lahore
- Revo Rocco Gone Soft For Better Or For Worse? – Expert Review
- Car Financing Drops to a New Low in 2022
- Toyota To Produce Hydrogen Powered Hilux
- Russia Offers Petrol & Diesel at Discounted Rates – Govt
- Is Honda Planning to Launch Electric Car in Pakistan?
A man in Lahore got shock of his life when he received an E-Challan for his bike stolen eight years ago. And making matters worse, he found out that police personnel are using his bike in Sabzazar neighborhood…
Lahore, say hello to your new saviors, the Ababeel Squad. This Saturday, the 27th of February, the police have launched another motorcycle patrolling force in Lahore. The new squad is a group of 40 armed police…
Your days of reckless driving on the streets of the provincial capital are over as the Punjab Safe Cities Authority has introduced the e-Challan in Lahore. According to a video uploaded on the official…
Coming to work today, I thought a martial law was imposed in the country because there were a lot of olive-green uniformed law enforcement officials roaming around Lahore city. Upon inquiry, I found out that…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.