- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
Lahore, say hello to your new saviors, the Ababeel Squad. This Saturday, the 27th of February, the police have launched another motorcycle patrolling force in Lahore. The new squad is a group of 40 armed police…
Your days of reckless driving on the streets of the provincial capital are over as the Punjab Safe Cities Authority has introduced the e-Challan in Lahore. According to a video uploaded on the official…
Coming to work today, I thought a martial law was imposed in the country because there were a lot of olive-green uniformed law enforcement officials roaming around Lahore city. Upon inquiry, I found out that…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.