- Toyota Yaris Altiv 1.3L MT vs. Toyota Corolla GLi 1.3L MT: A brief comparison!
- Petrol Price To Remain Unchanged For April 2020
- Local auto parts makers extend their help, offer to make medical equipment
- Tips to Extend the Life of Your Car’s Parts
- Government bans oil imports due to low demand
- NHMP closes Motorway for all kinds of traffic
- Yamaha R1 Detailed Review, Price, Specification & Features
- Mitsubishi Lancer 1.8 Turbo 2006 Owner’s Review
- Pakistan’s Auto Industry Halts Production Due To Coronavirus
- Petroleum Prices Reduced By PKR 15 Per Liter
Till a few years ago a Sports Utility Vehicle or simply SUV was associated with Land Cruisers, Land Rovers, Jeep Wrangler or Nissan Safaris. In last decade this segment of the automobile industry has gone on…
Raja Khawar 21
Lamborghini, the infamous Italian super car maker, stirred a lot of emotions, both positive and negative, when it announced that it will be making an SUV. Initially there was a lot of skepticism, calling it a…
Some of you might already know this that there are governments that support their automakers in research and development, and I know how you guys feel, considering the mess our auto industry is in. However…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.