- Who Are Better Drivers? Lefties or Righties?
- Regulatory Duties Up to 100% on Cars & Tyres Import Proposed
- US Dollar Going Up, Are Car Prices Too??
- Toyota Car Bookings Suspended, Once Again
- Hyundai Sonata to be Discontinued….Internationally!
- “Suzuki’s Economical Car with Only Front Power Windows & 1 Airbag” – Owner’s Review
- Sales Newsflash! New Swift Is A Big Hit
- Traffic Fines Increased Up To Rs. 5,000 in Lahore
- After a Massive Hike, CNG Now Costs More Than Petrol
- No Change in Petrol Prices “For Now”
Till a few years ago a Sports Utility Vehicle or simply SUV was associated with Land Cruisers, Land Rovers, Jeep Wrangler or Nissan Safaris. In last decade this segment of the automobile industry has gone on…
Lamborghini, the infamous Italian super car maker, stirred a lot of emotions, both positive and negative, when it announced that it will be making an SUV. Initially there was a lot of skepticism, calling it a…
Some of you might already know this that there are governments that support their automakers in research and development, and I know how you guys feel, considering the mess our auto industry is in. However…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.