- Sales Newsflash! New Swift Is A Big Hit
- Traffic Fines Increased Up To Rs. 5,000 in Lahore
- After a Massive Hike, CNG Now Costs More Than Petrol
- No Change in Petrol Prices “For Now”
- Hyundai Car Prices Increased
- Is Proton SAGA Reliable?
- Huge Increase in Toyota CBU Car Prices!
- “Oshan X7 is League Above its Competition” – Owner’s Review
- Car Sales Down by 18% in April
- MG Marvel R Electric – Lahore To Islamabad in “Single Charge”
In a bid to stop teenagers from doing dangerous stunts, Chief Traffic Officer (CTO) Rawalpindi Muhammad Bin Ashraf has asserted that mechanics that are altering the bikes, which are used by youngsters to pull…
Auto Development Policy 2016-21, Dewan's plans to return as an auto manufacturer, multiple car launches and FAW's intent to produce V2 locally are just a handful of the headlines that point towards a bright…
Islamabad Police is pretty serious to bust crime against vehicles and to curb this menace; they have introduced a unique system at Rescue 15 where a person can send an SMS to 8521 with details of the vehicle…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.