- Features That Make Toyota Yaris A Hot Seller
- Pakistani Auto Industry In the Eyes of a School Boy
- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
- Prices of Buses and Trucks To Go Down
- KIA Stonic to Hit Local Market Next Month?
- FAW V2 Discontinued In Pakistan!?
Pakistan Kay Rung BR-V Kay Sung caravan is on its way to Khunjerab. Up till now the caravan has visited most of the parts in Sindh and has now entered Punjab Province via Rahim Yar Khan. This is a 14-day…
In an impressive move, Punjab CM’s Strategic Reform Unit has launched the phase II of its Woman on Wheels project named ‘Women on Wheels: Motorbike Subsidy Scheme’. With the collaboration of Bank of Punjab and…
The Government of Punjab launched a special police force, the Dolphin Force in the city of Lahore last month. The police squad is inspired by the Turkish patrolling police squads of the same nature. It is a…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.