- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
- KIA Stonic Vs Peugeot 2008 – A Comparison
- Don’t Mount THESE iPhones On Your Bikes
- Honda City Hybrid to be Launched in India
- Pak Suzuki Celebrates Success of My Suzuki My Story Season 2
- 4 New BMW Bikes Launched In Pakistan
- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
The Tokyo Auto Salon is going on at its full swing. It is an annual auto show organized in the city of Chiba Japan. The aim of the show is the auto and parts makers to display their custom work and automotive…
I am sure not many in Pakistan would know what NASCAR is, and how pointless it is. To put it simply, there is a giant oval and really fast cars go really fast in it. With the passage of time, health and safety…
PakWheels, along with the rest of the country and also the continent of South Asia recognizes the Suzuki Mehran as an automotive icon. Even though, it has went out of production from India, Pakistan has yet to…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.