- Coronavirus outbreak: Follow these safety measures while commuting!
- Things You Can do on PakWheels Amidst the Coronavirus Pandemic!
- 8 cheap cars that you can buy under 5 lacs
- SUVs, MPVs, and Crossovers to be launched in 2020
- Tips To Maintain Your Car While Idle These Days
- 5 Suzuki cars under PKR 6 lacs to buy in Pakistan
- Local Auto Manufacturers Demand Delay In EV Policy
- Toyota Yaris GLi 1.3 MT vs. Honda City I-VTEC 1.3 MT: A brief comparison!
- Toyota And BYD Join Hands to manufacture Battery Electric Vehicles
- Have a quick look at the cars launched in Pakistan during 2019
National Highway and Motorway Police
National Highway and Motorway Police (NHMP), has issued 18mn e-challans so far, while collecting PKR 8.2 billion in the process, through Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB)’s e-ticketing system. The…
When the motorway was first built the bikers were allowed to travel through it with their 500cc above bikes; however, shortly after due to unknown reasons authorities barred bikers from using the motorway. But,…
Auditor General of Pakistan (AGP) has revealed in a report that more than Rs2 billion is missing from the fines collected by Pakistan National Highway and Motorway Police in the span of last 19 years. The…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.