- Who Are Better Drivers? Lefties or Righties?
- Regulatory Duties Up to 100% on Cars & Tyres Import Proposed
- US Dollar Going Up, Are Car Prices Too??
- Toyota Car Bookings Suspended, Once Again
- Hyundai Sonata to be Discontinued….Internationally!
- “Suzuki’s Economical Car with Only Front Power Windows & 1 Airbag” – Owner’s Review
- Sales Newsflash! New Swift Is A Big Hit
- Traffic Fines Increased Up To Rs. 5,000 in Lahore
- After a Massive Hike, CNG Now Costs More Than Petrol
- No Change in Petrol Prices “For Now”
National Highway and Motorway Police
National Highway and Motorway Police (NHMP), has issued 18mn e-challans so far, while collecting PKR 8.2 billion in the process, through Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB)’s e-ticketing system. The…
When the motorway was first built the bikers were allowed to travel through it with their 500cc above bikes; however, shortly after due to unknown reasons authorities barred bikers from using the motorway. But,…
Auditor General of Pakistan (AGP) has revealed in a report that more than Rs2 billion is missing from the fines collected by Pakistan National Highway and Motorway Police in the span of last 19 years. The…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.