- Suzuki & Toyota Still Dominate The Car Market Of Pakistan
- Another Changan SUV Oshan X7 Spotted – Int’l Specs & Features
- Difference Between Petrol and Diesel Engine
- Honda Civic 11th Gen Official Specs & Features Revealing on THIS Date!
- Tax to Stop ‘ON Money’ Imposed in This City & Province
- Year-On-Year Car Sales Grew By 197% In March
- Changan SUV UNI-T Spotted – Here Are Int’l Specs & Features
- This is When Proton Pakistan is Starting Local Assembly
- Traffic Plan – These Areas in Lahore Are Blocked Due to Protest
- Finally – Booking for Hilux Toyota Revo Facelift is Open
The Prime Minister of Pakistan, Nawaz Sharif announced on December 30, 2014 that the work on Karachi-Lahore Motorway will begin soon while addressing to the audience at an award ceremony of national Highway and…
Fahad Ullah 1,572
Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif announced on Tuesday that work on the Lahore-Karachi Motorway to will begin soon and the motorists of Pakistan would be able to travel on the Lahore-Karachi Motorway in 2015. The…
Fahad Ullah 69
ISLAMABAD: Work on Lahore-Karachi Motorway to start shortly, announced PM Nawaz Sharif on Tuesday. The announcement came at the annual awards ceremony of National Highways & Motorway Police in Islamabad…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.