- Toyota Yaris Altiv 1.3L MT vs. Toyota Corolla GLi 1.3L MT: A brief comparison!
- Petrol Price To Remain Unchanged For April 2020
- Local auto parts makers extend their help, offer to make medical equipment
- Tips to Extend the Life of Your Car’s Parts
- Government bans oil imports due to low demand
- NHMP closes Motorway for all kinds of traffic
- Yamaha R1 Detailed Review, Price, Specification & Features
- Mitsubishi Lancer 1.8 Turbo 2006 Owner’s Review
- Pakistan’s Auto Industry Halts Production Due To Coronavirus
- Petroleum Prices Reduced By PKR 15 Per Liter
The Prime Minister of Pakistan, Nawaz Sharif announced on December 30, 2014 that the work on Karachi-Lahore Motorway will begin soon while addressing to the audience at an award ceremony of national Highway and…
Fahad Ullah 288
Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif announced on Tuesday that work on the Lahore-Karachi Motorway to will begin soon and the motorists of Pakistan would be able to travel on the Lahore-Karachi Motorway in 2015. The…
ISLAMABAD: Work on Lahore-Karachi Motorway to start shortly, announced PM Nawaz Sharif on Tuesday. The announcement came at the annual awards ceremony of National Highways & Motorway Police in Islamabad…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.