- State Bank Reduced Auto Loans Tenure by 2 Years
- Traffic Alert – Lahore’s Exit/Entry Points Blocked
- Chinese Group to Establish EV Plant in Pakistan
- Mercedes Just Sold Most EXPENSIVE Car Ever
- Complete Ban on CBU Car Imports ❌
- What If We Have The Latest Hyundai Santro in Pakistan?
- Honda CG 125 ⚡ Yamaha YB125Z DX – We Have a Clear Winner!
- “Don’t Buy Range Rover” – Owner Protested Outside Dealership
- Who Are Better Drivers? Lefties or Righties?
- Regulatory Duties Up to 100% on Cars & Tyres Import Proposed
The Prime Minister of Pakistan, Nawaz Sharif announced on December 30, 2014 that the work on Karachi-Lahore Motorway will begin soon while addressing to the audience at an award ceremony of national Highway and…
Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif announced on Tuesday that work on the Lahore-Karachi Motorway to will begin soon and the motorists of Pakistan would be able to travel on the Lahore-Karachi Motorway in 2015. The…
ISLAMABAD: Work on Lahore-Karachi Motorway to start shortly, announced PM Nawaz Sharif on Tuesday. The announcement came at the annual awards ceremony of National Highways & Motorway Police in Islamabad…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.