- No Helmet – Lahore Police Issued 99,000 Challans in 3 Weeks
- DFSK Gearing Up to Launch Electric and Hybrid Cars in Pakistan
- Kia Picanto to get 2nd Facelift Next Year
- Rehan Tanvir’s Infamous Revo With A Starlight Roof – Owner Review
- Govt Proposes to Ban Cars Older Than 30 Years in Lahore
- Revo Rocco Gone Soft For Better Or For Worse? – Expert Review
- Car Financing Drops to a New Low in 2022
- Toyota To Produce Hydrogen Powered Hilux
- Russia Offers Petrol & Diesel at Discounted Rates – Govt
- Is Honda Planning to Launch Electric Car in Pakistan?
Fiat Punto is a supermini developed by Fiat in 1993 and now its manufactured by Fiat Chyrlser from 2014 and onwards. The current 3rd Generation model is being sold in few markets for over 12 years now which…
You can bet that new cars are significantly safer than the cars of before. The invention of airbags has significantly reduced injuries and deaths caused worldwide due to accidents but with that said there is…
Pakistani cars and safety are like the North and South Poles of a magnet, you do not expect them to be together. In a country where most people ride bikes without helmets and people install used tires in their…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.