- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Official Specs and Features
- Here are OFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
- First Batch of 40 Green Line Buses Arrived At Karachi Port
- Driver’s License Process Will Now Be 100% Transparent
- Semiconductor Chip Shortage’s Impact on Pakistan Auto Industry
- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
Fiat Punto is a supermini developed by Fiat in 1993 and now its manufactured by Fiat Chyrlser from 2014 and onwards. The current 3rd Generation model is being sold in few markets for over 12 years now which…
You can bet that new cars are significantly safer than the cars of before. The invention of airbags has significantly reduced injuries and deaths caused worldwide due to accidents but with that said there is…
Pakistani cars and safety are like the North and South Poles of a magnet, you do not expect them to be together. In a country where most people ride bikes without helmets and people install used tires in their…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.