- Babar Azam Fined for Driving Without License
- Locally Assembled Hyundai Santa Fe – Expected Specs & Features
- Pillion Riding Banned for Eid Milad-un-Nabi in Sindh
- Ogra Shoots Down Hopes of Reduction in Petrol Price
- No Helmet, No Entry on 5 Major Roads of Lahore
- Here Are Forland Safaari’s Official Specs & Features
- Safaari ki Savaari – Forland Safaari First Look Review
- What’s The Best Car Tyre Pressure?
- “Ye Jahaaz Hai Ya Gaari?” – Ultra Luxury Toyota Hiace Review
- Fuel Prices Expected To Fall Next Month
NCP cars Pakistan
The tax amnesty scheme introduced by the PTI government on May 14th is likely to be extended to the non-custom paid (NCP) vehicles in all the tribal areas of Pakistan. On 18th May 2019, the Prime Minister of…
"Imagine there was no punishment in the court of law for driving a non custom paid car in Pakistan, what would you do? Purchase a Toyota Mark X for around 1.0 million or a Suzuki Cultus for 1.0 million? The…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.