- Peugeot 2008 – Official Specs and Features
- Here are OFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
- First Batch of 40 Green Line Buses Arrived At Karachi Port
- Driver’s License Process Will Now Be 100% Transparent
- Semiconductor Chip Shortage’s Impact on Pakistan Auto Industry
- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
- KIA Stonic Vs MG ZS – A Comparison
New Petrol Price
Last month the Government of Pakistan dropped the prices of petroleum products by Rs5. New prices were enforced from today, the 1st of February 2016. People were expecting a slash of as much as Rs13, but…
Sources in Ministry of Petroleum revealed on Wednesday that since Arab Light Crude Oil has reached a 12-year low, the prices of petroleum prices in Pakistan are expected to go down. Experts are suggesting a…
Finance Minister Ishaq Dar announced that the government has decided to cut the prices of diesel and other petrol products, except petrol. The price of petrol and other HOBC products will remain the same. The…
ISLAMABAD: While addressing to the Federal Cabinet Meeting on Friday, Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif announced that the price of petrol has been reduced by Rs. 9.43 per litre to provide the benefit of reduction in…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.