- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
- KIA Stonic Vs MG ZS – A Comparison
- Features That Make Toyota Yaris A Hot Seller
- Pakistani Auto Industry In the Eyes of a School Boy
- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
Recently, the government has lifted a ban on non-filers to purchase cars above 1300cc engine capacity. The change in policy was lauded by many. However, now, as per news media outlets, while the non-filers are…
On 3 October 2018, the National Assembly has passed the amended finance bill under which non-filers will be able to purchase vehicles below 200 cc engine capacity. Earlier, a few weeks ago, while presenting…
Recently, the Commissioner Inland Revenue, Lahore, Mr. Jahangir Ahmad revealed that he had not given consent on non-filers buying cars under 1000cc. The matter is still in consideration, and the letter…
The Government of Pakistan barred non-filers to purchase any vehicle from 1, July 2018. However, according to the fresh development and as reported by the news channel City 42, non-filers would be allowed to…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.