- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
Recently, the government has lifted a ban on non-filers to purchase cars above 1300cc engine capacity. The change in policy was lauded by many. However, now, as per news media outlets, while the non-filers are…
On 3 October 2018, the National Assembly has passed the amended finance bill under which non-filers will be able to purchase vehicles below 200 cc engine capacity. Earlier, a few weeks ago, while presenting…
Recently, the Commissioner Inland Revenue, Lahore, Mr. Jahangir Ahmad revealed that he had not given consent on non-filers buying cars under 1000cc. The matter is still in consideration, and the letter…
The Government of Pakistan barred non-filers to purchase any vehicle from 1, July 2018. However, according to the fresh development and as reported by the news channel City 42, non-filers would be allowed to…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.