- KIA Stonic Vs Peugeot 2008 – A Comparison
- Don’t Mount THESE iPhones On Your Bikes
- Honda City Hybrid to be Launched in India
- Pak Suzuki Celebrates Success of My Suzuki My Story Season 2
- 4 New BMW Bikes Launched In Pakistan
- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Specs and Features are Here
- Here are UNOFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
The five-member Inquiry Commission headed by Additional DG FIA Abubakar Khudabaksh has completed its report on June 2020 oil shortage. As per the report, 9 Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs)-except PSO and…
The Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) has taken a strict action against Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs) over the recent oil crisis. The authority have imposed a penalty of Rs40 million on six OMCs. The…
The Oil Industry of Pakistan is reportedly resisting implementation for lower manganese content in gasoline, as according to them they need more time and investment to carry out the plan of phasing out the…
Oil selling company Attock Petroleum has posted its net profit for Q3 of the fiscal year 2018, and it looks promising. As per the data revealed, the company had earned PKR 1.45 billion, which shows the net…
Petrol is essential for cars; it’s their lifeline. However, if the lifeline itself become cancerous then what would become of the car? One could only imagine the disaster. Recently local oil market turned…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.