- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
- KIA Stonic Vs MG ZS – A Comparison
- Features That Make Toyota Yaris A Hot Seller
- Pakistani Auto Industry In the Eyes of a School Boy
- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
pakistan auto policy
After the delay of 3 years government has issued the new auto policy for the period of 5 years after the approval from (ECC) Economic Coordination Committee. AIDP-2 (Auto Industry Development Program-2)…
After remaining pending for more than two and a half years, the Economic Coordination Committee (ECC) of the federal cabinet have approved the ‘Automobile Development Policy 2016-21’, as announced by the…
Pakistan Auto Policy is still pending, and concerned parties are pressing the government to come up with the policy as soon as possible. Federal Minister Jatoi has affirmed that the policy will be announced…
Ghulam Murtaza Khan Jatoi, the Federal Minister of Industries and Production, said that new auto policy will be finalized and announced soon. The aim of the upcoming auto policy was to facilitate new and…
Pakistani car market is thriving, and there are no two opinions about it. Local automakers are going mad making cars day and night. Corolla, love of half of Pakistani car owners, is selling like anything. You…
Pakistani automobile sector is flourishing, there are no two opinions about it. The sales of locally made manufactured cars are ever so high. 151,134 units were sold in FY14-15, compared to 118,102 units in…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.