- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
The upcoming budget may bring good news for some and bad for most but one thing we're sure of now is that the auto assemblers wouldn't be getting any good news if the Government really does what they say…
Pakistani auto-assemblers have created a mafia in the country and they will not surrender easily, Government has tried tirelessly to break it but over the years, they have grown bigger and stronger. The…
Recently, motorsports in Pakistan suffered an irrevocable loss of precious fans. Safety in such events wasn’t highlighted by the mainstream media, anyways; a thought occurred to me about highlighting what we…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.