- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
- KIA Stonic Vs MG ZS – A Comparison
- Features That Make Toyota Yaris A Hot Seller
- Pakistani Auto Industry In the Eyes of a School Boy
- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
Petrol prices hiked in Pakistan. Government keeps on decisioning, promising and raising the prices.
Now it seems that we were pretty childish to expect to government announcing a policy to actually fix the corrupt servants of the nation, but how juvenile a thought that was now we see. Bureaucrats are now…
The government has finally taken a step which will diminish if not finish the exploitation of cars financed by the tax payers to be provided to Pakistani government servants as a facility however, these cars…
Perhaps we all aren’t as surprised as we should have been under the rule of a competent government. Although the decision itself was of no good for us in the long run but however, it was the light for the…
Ever since we got the news of Chinese automobile manufacturers are allowed by our government to enter our market to end the monopoly of the local assemblers, people are very excited & anxious to know about…
In the beginning of this year 2010, I was pleased to hear that Yamaha was interested to free us of the doodh-wali-bikes. They showed very high interest for their proposal, the interest can be weighed by the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.