- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
- KIA Stonic Vs MG ZS – A Comparison
- Features That Make Toyota Yaris A Hot Seller
- Pakistani Auto Industry In the Eyes of a School Boy
- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
petrol in pakistan
In a ceremony led by the Honorable Minister for Petroleum & Natural Resources Shahid Khaqan Abbasi and accompanied by Jam Kamal Khan Minister of State for Petroleum, Shell unveiled its new global fuel…
It isn't that long ago when The Economic Coordination Committee allowed the introduction of 92 Research Octane Number (RON) premium motor gasoline in Pakistan. On the surface, things look good. In fact they…
The scarcity of compressed natural gas around the country and cheaper fuel have led to a record number of petroleum import numbers recently. Around five lac ton of petrol was imported in the country in the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.