- Features That Make Toyota Yaris A Hot Seller
- Pakistani Auto Industry In the Eyes of a School Boy
- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
- Prices of Buses and Trucks To Go Down
- KIA Stonic to Hit Local Market Next Month?
- FAW V2 Discontinued In Pakistan!?
Lately, we have been talking a bit more about the bike and generally bikes in Pakistan here on our blog. They are a big part of our auto industry, and it’s only fair we include them in our discussion here on…
Bike lovers from 1980s know Honda Cub 50, a small 2-wheeler very well. It once ruled our streets long before Honda CD 70 was introduced in Pakistani market. Honda Japan made this underbone motorcycle with a…
New motorcycles are coming to Pakistani market day by day. This is very encouraging for not only the buyers, but also for the auto industry as a whole. Yamaha is the latest entrant in the 125cc motorcycle…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.