- Don’t Mount THESE iPhones On Your Bikes
- Honda City Hybrid to be Launched in India
- Pak Suzuki Celebrates Success of My Suzuki My Story Season 2
- 4 New BMW Bikes Launched In Pakistan
- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Specs and Features are Here
- Here are UNOFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
- First Batch of 40 Green Line Buses Arrived At Karachi Port
Punjab Safe Cities Authority
Punjab Safe Cities Authority (PSCA) has issued over 4.4 million e-challans in the last two years. The authority has deposited Rs339 millions in the national exchequer as payment for e-challans. The data…
Punjab Safe Cities Authority (PSCA) has stepped up taking legal action against the use of blue revolving light and illegal number plates in the provincial capital. In a bid to implement the law, Punjab Safe…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.