- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
- KIA Stonic Vs MG ZS – A Comparison
- Features That Make Toyota Yaris A Hot Seller
- Pakistani Auto Industry In the Eyes of a School Boy
- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has increased regulatory duty (RD) on imported vehicles above 1800cc from 10 to 20%. In a statutory regulatory order (S.R.O) 1265(1)/2018 issued by the authority on 16th…
Recently, the Sindh High Court has nullified the SRO 1035 (1) issued by the government of Pakistan and has ordered to revert back the Regulatory Duty on imported items as it was before. this decision came out…
Recently news regarding the FBR imposing duty on imported vehicles went viral in Pakistan. Top News Publications and Media houses gave the news that FBR has imposed UP to 60 percent regulatory duty on the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.