- PakWheels Car Mela Arriving in Karachi
- Govt to Inaugurate Another Flyover in Lahore This Week
- 2024 Proton S70 Sedan Launched In Malaysia
- Petrol Prices Are Likely to Witness A Significant Decrease From Dec 1
- Is Corolla Cross Hybrid Electric Launching Next Month in Pakistan?
- PakWheels in Dubai, Teen Driver Killed 6 & More – Suneel’s Weekly Update
- A New Type of Yamaha YBR 125 – Owner Review
- 2024 Toyota Hilux Champ Pickup Unveiled
- Video – Honda Unveiled its First Electric Scooter in Pakistan
- Has Babar Azam Really Bought Lamborghini?
After the expiration of SRO1571(I)/2022 on November 21, 2022, the Regulatory Duty (RD) on Electric Vehicles (EVs) has been removed. Henceforth Audi e-tron prices saw a considerable drop today. According to a…
The government of Pakistan ended the import ban imposed on luxury and non-essential items with a signal of whooping increase in regulatory duty. And two days ago, we witnessed the same what was promised. The…
The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has increased regulatory duty (RD) on imported vehicles above 1800cc from 10 to 20%. In a statutory regulatory order (S.R.O) 1265(1)/2018 issued by the authority on 16th…
Recently, the Sindh High Court has nullified the SRO 1035 (1) issued by the government of Pakistan and has ordered to revert back the Regulatory Duty on imported items as it was before. this decision came out…
Recently news regarding the FBR imposing duty on imported vehicles went viral in Pakistan. Top News Publications and Media houses gave the news that FBR has imposed UP to 60 percent regulatory duty on the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.