- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Official Specs and Features
- Here are OFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
- First Batch of 40 Green Line Buses Arrived At Karachi Port
- Driver’s License Process Will Now Be 100% Transparent
- Semiconductor Chip Shortage’s Impact on Pakistan Auto Industry
- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
In 2016, my friends and I decided to see the beautiful north on our bikes. And so, naturally, we turned to the Internet for tips. Sadly, I didn't come across a credible article that was geared toward the…
There are more and more people I keep hearing about who now embark on long road trips all around Pakistan, from Karachi to Islamabad and from Islamabad to Northern Areas or Azad Kashmir. Just last year, couple…
Most of the 4x4s (and fwd cars) have independent suspensions; Pajero, Land Cruiser, Jeep, MUTT and McLaren MP4-12C as well and while you can’t possibly swap the front axle with the rear one in an MP4-12C but…
Traveling via roads on your 4x4 is an adventure because air-travel might have reduced time spent in reaching destinations but they are very boring so instead buy a good 4x4 and began your journey and embrace…
For the residents of Lahore and Islamabad, especially the later ones, they have a lot of places that can be seen in a day’s trip. To reach Murree for example takes as much time as it takes me to reach Sea View…
Pakistan is rich in almost everything except leadership and vision and it is exactly why the Kalan Kot Fort’s bricks by which its walls were built lay scattered on the ground as far as you can see. The only…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.