- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
Most of the 4x4s (and fwd cars) have independent suspensions; Pajero, Land Cruiser, Jeep, MUTT and McLaren MP4-12C as well and while you can’t possibly swap the front axle with the rear one in an MP4-12C but…
Traveling via roads on your 4x4 is an adventure because air-travel might have reduced time spent in reaching destinations but they are very boring so instead buy a good 4x4 and began your journey and embrace…
For the residents of Lahore and Islamabad, especially the later ones, they have a lot of places that can be seen in a day’s trip. To reach Murree for example takes as much time as it takes me to reach Sea View…
Pakistan should be known as the greatest tourism country in the world rather the agricultural country as it is known today. We were hypnotized by the mesmerizing beauty of Sindh’s Kirthar National Park where…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.