- RD Removed – Audi e-tron Prices Dropped Up to Rs. 2 Crore
- Each Saudi Football Player To Get Rolls Royce – Reports
- Islamabad Police Issue Traffic Alert Amid Political Rally
- Changan Facilitates Its Customers Via “Price Lock Policy”
- Candy Red Reborn With Lambo Doors – Owner Review
- Oshan X7 Will be Delivered In 3 Months Now
- New Honda Civic 2022 Also Facing Steering Rack Issue?
- How to Get Driving License via DLIMS Punjab
- Swift GLX CVT Booking Resumes For Limited Time
- 22 Award-Winning Proton Saga
In a historic moment, Saudi women, from June 24th, 2018 are allowed to drive on roads. And reportedly, on 24th June at 12:00 A.M, the first woman to drive on Abdul Aziz road got involved in an accident.…
I was searching the internet about why women are not allowed to drive in Saudi Arabia when I came across an interesting news, which was downright outrageous. It was about a Saudi Historian who was justifying…
RIYADH: Saudi government has warned women from protesting against the ban on women driving a car. Driving a car by women is banned in KSA and government could take action against those who violate the ban.…
Saudi women are fighting against the monarchy to lift the ban against female driving. Pakwheels covered the story of Manal Al-Sharif who protested against the ban by driving on the road however she was caught…
A woman in Saudi Arabia sacrificed the little freedom she had and went behind bars after protesting against the female driving ban through driving a car. Her sacrifice was enough to make all the women drive…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.