- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Official Specs and Features
- Here are UNOFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
- First Batch of 40 Green Line Buses Arrived At Karachi Port
- Driver’s License Process Will Now Be 100% Transparent
- Semiconductor Chip Shortage’s Impact on Pakistan Auto Industry
- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
In a historic moment, Saudi women, from June 24th, 2018 are allowed to drive on roads. And reportedly, on 24th June at 12:00 A.M, the first woman to drive on Abdul Aziz road got involved in an accident.…
I was searching the internet about why women are not allowed to drive in Saudi Arabia when I came across an interesting news, which was downright outrageous. It was about a Saudi Historian who was justifying…
RIYADH: Saudi government has warned women from protesting against the ban on women driving a car. Driving a car by women is banned in KSA and government could take action against those who violate the ban.…
Saudi women are fighting against the monarchy to lift the ban against female driving. Pakwheels covered the story of Manal Al-Sharif who protested against the ban by driving on the road however she was caught…
A woman in Saudi Arabia sacrificed the little freedom she had and went behind bars after protesting against the female driving ban through driving a car. Her sacrifice was enough to make all the women drive…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.