- Complete Ban on CBU Car Imports ❌
- What If We Have The Latest Hyundai Santro in Pakistan?
- Honda CG 125 ⚡ Yamaha YB125Z DX – We Have a Clear Winner!
- “Don’t Buy Range Rover” – Owner Protested Outside Dealership
- Who Are Better Drivers? Lefties or Righties?
- Regulatory Duties Up to 100% on Cars & Tyres Import Proposed
- US Dollar Going Up, Are Car Prices Too??
- Toyota Car Bookings Suspended, Once Again
- Hyundai Sonata to be Discontinued….Internationally!
- “Suzuki’s Economical Car with Only Front Power Windows & 1 Airbag” – Owner’s Review
A new system for vehicle registration which is also a part of the national action plan (NAP) is set to be inaugurated tomorrow by Chief Minister of Punjab, Shahbaz Sharif. The launch is expected to take place…
LAHORE: The Chief Minister of Punjab, Shahbaz Sharif has given approval of the Apna Rozgar Scheme 2014 at a meeting on Tuesday. This scheme is once again designed for the unemployed youth of the country through…
We came across this news reel few moments ago and we can help but delve ourselves to know what would've happened with a normal citizen? Jail, fine, endless hassle in confrontation of our corrupt law enforcement…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.