- Toyota Yaris Altiv 1.3L MT vs. Toyota Corolla GLi 1.3L MT: A brief comparison!
- Petrol Price To Remain Unchanged For April 2020
- Local auto parts makers extend their help, offer to make medical equipment
- Tips to Extend the Life of Your Car’s Parts
- Government bans oil imports due to low demand
- NHMP closes Motorway for all kinds of traffic
- Yamaha R1 Detailed Review, Price, Specification & Features
- Mitsubishi Lancer 1.8 Turbo 2006 Owner’s Review
- Pakistan’s Auto Industry Halts Production Due To Coronavirus
- Petroleum Prices Reduced By PKR 15 Per Liter
A new system for vehicle registration which is also a part of the national action plan (NAP) is set to be inaugurated tomorrow by Chief Minister of Punjab, Shahbaz Sharif. The launch is expected to take place…
LAHORE: The Chief Minister of Punjab, Shahbaz Sharif has given approval of the Apna Rozgar Scheme 2014 at a meeting on Tuesday. This scheme is once again designed for the unemployed youth of the country through…
We came across this news reel few moments ago and we can help but delve ourselves to know what would've happened with a normal citizen? Jail, fine, endless hassle in confrontation of our corrupt law enforcement…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.