- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
In an effort to curb the rising trend of fake driving licenses, Inspector General (IG) of Sindh Police, A.D Khawaja has introduced new computerized driving license systems today. Sources report that this system…
The issue of government-issued registration number plates in Sindh was embroiled in controversy since the losing party claimed the bid winner had been granted the tender on favoritism until last month when the…
If you happen to live or travel to Karachi often like me then there is a high chance that you will encounter Sindh Police somewhere down the road, and that experience will last a lifetime. Speaking in a…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.