- Complete Ban on CBU Car Imports ❌
- What If We Have The Latest Hyundai Santro in Pakistan?
- Honda CG 125 ⚡ Yamaha YB125Z DX – We Have a Clear Winner!
- “Don’t Buy Range Rover” – Owner Protested Outside Dealership
- Who Are Better Drivers? Lefties or Righties?
- Regulatory Duties Up to 100% on Cars & Tyres Import Proposed
- US Dollar Going Up, Are Car Prices Too??
- Toyota Car Bookings Suspended, Once Again
- Hyundai Sonata to be Discontinued….Internationally!
- “Suzuki’s Economical Car with Only Front Power Windows & 1 Airbag” – Owner’s Review
A few days back i had a conversation with my friend about his newly bought car. While discussing the features of his new car, he mentioned about driving on boost for gaining more performance from the vehicle.…
The trend of importing completely built units (CBUs) mostly from China is on the rise in Pakistan. The calendar year 2017 has brought good news for the consumers with the introduction of some new machines in…
Recently, motorsports in Pakistan suffered an irrevocable loss of precious fans. Safety in such events wasn’t highlighted by the mainstream media, anyways; a thought occurred to me about highlighting what we…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.