- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
Mainly, four major types of tyres are being used all over the world, namely summer tyres, winter tyres, all-season tyres, and all-weather tyres. In our previous article we have already discussed all seasons…
In some parts of the country, the temperature has already touched 50 degree Celsius whereas its 40 degrees in most parts of Pakistan. And this heat starts to add in its intensity on a surface like a tarmac. And…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.