- No Helmet – Lahore Police Issued 99,000 Challans in 3 Weeks
- DFSK Gearing Up to Launch Electric and Hybrid Cars in Pakistan
- Kia Picanto to get 2nd Facelift Next Year
- Rehan Tanvir’s Infamous Revo With A Starlight Roof – Owner Review
- Govt Proposes to Ban Cars Older Than 30 Years in Lahore
- Revo Rocco Gone Soft For Better Or For Worse? – Expert Review
- Car Financing Drops to a New Low in 2022
- Toyota To Produce Hydrogen Powered Hilux
- Russia Offers Petrol & Diesel at Discounted Rates – Govt
- Is Honda Planning to Launch Electric Car in Pakistan?
suzuki cultus specifications
Well one of Pakistan’s most loved cars, Suzuki Cultus is about to part ways. The reports are pretty solid that Pak Suzuki has decided to drop the production of the infamous hatchback for good. And in an effort…
You know what I've been wanting? No not the upcoming Porsche 911 GT3 R, no, I've been wanting a Limited Edition Cultus for an extra 55,000 rupees just as the car hits the showroom floor and it just did…
Pak Suzuki is confused, and so are we. The globally declining prices of oil are pushing fuel prices to some of the lowest level ever recorded, although you can argue in Pakistan, prices are not decreasing as…
Recently, I purchased a Suzuki Cultus just for the heck of it and this is my story. I wanted a smaller car for local errands. I have a 2000 Civic as my primary car, and I have loved it to the core for the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.