- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
suzuki cultus specifications
Well one of Pakistan’s most loved cars, Suzuki Cultus is about to part ways. The reports are pretty solid that Pak Suzuki has decided to drop the production of the infamous hatchback for good. And in an effort…
You know what I've been wanting? No not the upcoming Porsche 911 GT3 R, no, I've been wanting a Limited Edition Cultus for an extra 55,000 rupees just as the car hits the showroom floor and it just did…
Pak Suzuki is confused, and so are we. The globally declining prices of oil are pushing fuel prices to some of the lowest level ever recorded, although you can argue in Pakistan, prices are not decreasing as…
Recently, I purchased a Suzuki Cultus just for the heck of it and this is my story. I wanted a smaller car for local errands. I have a 2000 Civic as my primary car, and I have loved it to the core for the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.