- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
Japanese automaker Suzuki has introduced the new Ignis for its local market or as the world calls it JDM (Japanese Domestic Market). Suzuki had shown the Ignis Concept for the time at the 44th Tokyo Auto Show…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.