- Petrol Price Hike Of Rs. 35 per Liter
- Toyota Car Prices Increase AGAIN
- Petrol Price Hike Of Rs. 83.5 – Proposes OGRA
- Peugeot Pakistan Suspends Car Bookings
- Rupee’s Free-fall, Car Prices & Bookings – A New Episode
- Pakistan’s First Pink Bus Service To Be Launched In Karachi
- Dollar From Rs. 230 to Rs. 255 – Fresh Car Price Hikes Coming?
- Despite “Price Lock”, Kia Closes Bookings of All Cars
- Suzuki Bike Prices Hiked By Rs. 25,000
- Cars Owned By ICC Cricketer Of The Year – Babar Azam
Dr. Zeeshan Ashraf
Public health professional, automobiles & cricket fanatic. Loves travelling and poetry!!
Time and again, many discussions about which cars to own in Pakistan come to a deadlock at one statement by certain people “ RESALE “ … a term which refers to the ability of a product to hold up to its original…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.