- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
It was revealed last month that Suzuki Motor Japan has been rigging the fuel consumption test of some its cars to make them road legal in Japan. And now in a result of such breaking news, Suzuki board of…
India has started to export new Maruti Suzuki Baleno to Japan after its successful launch in the domestic market. The new vehicle was launched in India on the 26th of October last year. Since then,…
We have been making quite a noise lately about the latest activities in our local Pakistani automobile scene. Local automakers are bringing new models, and some of the European automakers are interested in…
Pakistani automobile sector is flourishing, there are no two opinions about it. The sales of locally made manufactured cars are ever so high. 151,134 units were sold in FY14-15, compared to 118,102 units in…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.