- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
At the recent Toyota Dream Car contest, Indus Motors Marketing director said that they do not oppose the decision of importing CKD (complete knock down) kits from India as long as the local vendors are not hurt…
Car customizers and individuals have done some awry things to cars which made them infamous but this time, Tata has now built a gold-encrusted Nano worth $4.6 million as a publicity stunt. Tata Group on…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.