- Don’t Mount THESE iPhones On Your Bikes
- Honda City Hybrid to be Launched in India
- Pak Suzuki Celebrates Success of My Suzuki My Story Season 2
- 4 New BMW Bikes Launched In Pakistan
- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Specs and Features are Here
- Here are UNOFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
- First Batch of 40 Green Line Buses Arrived At Karachi Port
At the recent Toyota Dream Car contest, Indus Motors Marketing director said that they do not oppose the decision of importing CKD (complete knock down) kits from India as long as the local vendors are not hurt…
Car customizers and individuals have done some awry things to cars which made them infamous but this time, Tata has now built a gold-encrusted Nano worth $4.6 million as a publicity stunt. Tata Group on…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.