- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
Tinted-glass users will not be allowed to enter in Lahore Cantonment area from 20th December 2018. The local administration of the area has warned people to not to make their way into the cantt if their car…
Islamabad - People using tinted glass on their vehicles will face legal action from the police, reports a local media outlet. According to the details, there were exemptions to motor vehicle ordinance 1969…
Islamabad Traffic Police has started taking action against the tinted glass users; anyone found using tinted glass in their cars will be fined and strictly dealt with. As per the traffic police, criminals are…
The office of the District Magistrate Islamabad has issued a notification and according to it, the authority has barred people from using tinted glass. The authority has also directed the Director of Excise and…
In a bid to stop local commuters from using fancy number plates while travelling through motorway, the Motorway police have started a crackdown on commuters using fancy or illegal number plates.…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.