- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
- KIA Stonic Vs MG ZS – A Comparison
- Features That Make Toyota Yaris A Hot Seller
- Pakistani Auto Industry In the Eyes of a School Boy
- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
Tinted-glass users will not be allowed to enter in Lahore Cantonment area from 20th December 2018. The local administration of the area has warned people to not to make their way into the cantt if their car…
Islamabad - People using tinted glass on their vehicles will face legal action from the police, reports a local media outlet. According to the details, there were exemptions to motor vehicle ordinance 1969…
Islamabad Traffic Police has started taking action against the tinted glass users; anyone found using tinted glass in their cars will be fined and strictly dealt with. As per the traffic police, criminals are…
The office of the District Magistrate Islamabad has issued a notification and according to it, the authority has barred people from using tinted glass. The authority has also directed the Director of Excise and…
In a bid to stop local commuters from using fancy number plates while travelling through motorway, the Motorway police have started a crackdown on commuters using fancy or illegal number plates.…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.