- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
Toyota Hilux Vigo
Cholistan Rally is perhaps the most celebrated motorsports event in Pakistan. Its growing popularity is a testament to the fact that motorsports are picking up pace here and if we can give it the right…
There once was a time when Karachi was known as ‘Mini Pakistan’ because of the unity and colorfulness of its people. Then God knows what happened; sectarianism then replaced the unity. People forgot to smile,…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.