- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
In 2015-16 a total of 9100 traffic accidents occurred in Pakistan, and 4448 people were killed in these tragic accidents. Most of the people who died in these accidents fall below the 30 age bracket, which is…
It can be very hard to fast in such hot weather and do your daily chores as well. From going to the office or to pick up the kids from school, everything becomes tiring and exhausting. And it is not uncommon to…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.