- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
Turbo Civic Knocking
The issue of fuel quality in Pakistan has been subject to debate in recent days. More has been said than actual actions to address the problem since Honda complained the regulator Oil and Gas Regulatory…
Honda’s recent complaint against oil companies stirred a lot of controversy in the local market. In the complaint lodged by Honda Pakistan, it was stated that oil companies are adding additives which are…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.