- Petrol Price Hike Of Rs. 35 per Liter
- Toyota Car Prices Increase AGAIN
- Petrol Price Hike Of Rs. 83.5 – Proposes OGRA
- Peugeot Pakistan Suspends Car Bookings
- Rupee’s Free-fall, Car Prices & Bookings – A New Episode
- Pakistan’s First Pink Bus Service To Be Launched In Karachi
- Dollar From Rs. 230 to Rs. 255 – Fresh Car Price Hikes Coming?
- Despite “Price Lock”, Kia Closes Bookings of All Cars
- Suzuki Bike Prices Hiked By Rs. 25,000
- Cars Owned By ICC Cricketer Of The Year – Babar Azam
The bike industry has seen sharp sales growth for the month of October 2018 as per the stats provided by the Pakistan Automotive Manufacturers Association (PAMA). According to the details, year-on-year…
One of Pakistan’s biggest local bike manufacturers, United Auto is all set to launch new vehicles in Pakistan next year. PakWheels.com was the first one to report it, and after that many followed us. A little…
PAMA (Pakistan Automotive Manufacturers Association) has released the sale and production figure for bikes for November 2017. First on the list is Honda, which managed to sell 93,679 units of bikes in November…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.