- KIA Stonic Vs Peugeot 2008 – A Comparison
- Don’t Mount THESE iPhones On Your Bikes
- Honda City Hybrid to be Launched in India
- Pak Suzuki Celebrates Success of My Suzuki My Story Season 2
- 4 New BMW Bikes Launched In Pakistan
- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Specs and Features are Here
- Here are UNOFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
Pakistan is all set to welcome a number of new cars in next year or so, and as per reports Chery QQ is making a comeback in the local market with a new name. United Motors Pakistan is bringing this car back…
A planned investment of $1 billion by two new car industry players is in peril as their Greenfield status have been questioned in the Sindh High Court. Two existing auto organizations Tayba Motors and Master…
The Government has granted permission to three new companies to set up car assembly and manufacturing plants in Pakistan. The Ministry of Industry and Production allowed United Motors Private Limited,…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.