- Low Sales – Toyota Yaris Discontinued in India
- “KIA Stonic is The Most Anticipated Crossover,” Owner’s Review
- No More Use of Mobile Phones While Driving
- Here is the Journey of General Tyres of Over 50 Years
- Is New Honda Civic Coming to Pakistan Next Year?
- Haval Is Finally Delivering Jolion SUVs
- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Banned Auto Finance of Imported Cars
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
It appears that German automakers are competing against each other to top the list of most vehicles recalled. BMW will recall a total of 91,800 Mini Coopers in North America because of faulty sensor due to…
Nissan is no more behind the list of vehicle recalls. Yes; it’s true that Nissan is recalling 165,000 Rogue crossovers that are equipped with faulty fuel pumps. The most affected countries are United States and…
With an increasing safety concern it is found that there is an even greater number of recalls. 2014 was a record making year for Canadian automakers when it comes to auto recalls as nearly 600 recall notices…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.