- Petrol Price Hike Of Rs. 35 per Liter
- Toyota Car Prices Increase AGAIN
- Petrol Price Hike Of Rs. 83.5 – Proposes OGRA
- Peugeot Pakistan Suspends Car Bookings
- Rupee’s Free-fall, Car Prices & Bookings – A New Episode
- Pakistan’s First Pink Bus Service To Be Launched In Karachi
- Dollar From Rs. 230 to Rs. 255 – Fresh Car Price Hikes Coming?
- Despite “Price Lock”, Kia Closes Bookings of All Cars
- Suzuki Bike Prices Hiked By Rs. 25,000
- Cars Owned By ICC Cricketer Of The Year – Babar Azam
It appears that German automakers are competing against each other to top the list of most vehicles recalled. BMW will recall a total of 91,800 Mini Coopers in North America because of faulty sensor due to…
Nissan is no more behind the list of vehicle recalls. Yes; it’s true that Nissan is recalling 165,000 Rogue crossovers that are equipped with faulty fuel pumps. The most affected countries are United States and…
With an increasing safety concern it is found that there is an even greater number of recalls. 2014 was a record making year for Canadian automakers when it comes to auto recalls as nearly 600 recall notices…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.